Monday, February 4, 2008

MY OWN 'LIL "BUCKET LIST"


I saw the movie "The Bucket List" a few weeks back. At the time, i really wanted to rush home and write my own "list" ...but decided to pray on it for a few weeks, first. Anyways ...this is the list, i think, God's finally placed on my heart;


1. Write the "great american novel".


2. "Get it right", and be someone's awesome hubby.


3. Be able to do full time ministry.


4. Be around to watch both my daughters have kiddos, and take them all surfing.


5. Just keep becoming a better and better friend.


6. Love passionately again,with no fear of failure.


7. Trus, and be open to, where God is taking me..from a local and global "mission perspective".


8. Watch 10 years worth of jnr high boys grow up to love the Lord with all their hearts.


9. Serve at my church till i'm old, and watch all my favorite church peeps do the same.


10. Die in my sleep.with a smile on my face.


In HIM,always........

Jerry :O)

3 comments:

Tammi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammi said...

this is awesome! you have an amazing heart for Jesus Jerry...keep loving on Him and he will give all you pray for and more...rest in that!! Tammi


it keeps deleting my comment, but im determined to give you some encouragement!